Age group: From 40 to 65 years old
Duration: Up to 36 weeks approximately
Compensation: Up to $2,150
About the Study
The OASIS program is composed of three research studies investing in the safety an effectiveness of an investigational oral, non-hormonal medication for hot flashes associated with menopause. Depending on the study, your participation will last for a maximum of 9 to 15 months and include up to 9 to 11 visits to the study doctor’s office, hospital, or clinic and one or two phone calls.
Who can Participate?
You may be eligible to take part in the OASIS Study if you:
● Are a woman between the ages of 40 to 65.
● Have not had a menstrual period for at least 6 months.
● Experience hot flashes associated with menopause and are seeking an alternative option to treat your symptoms.
If you qualify and decide to participate, you may receive:
● Oral study medication and study-related care at no cost to you by the study doctor and his/her experience staff.
● Information about menopause and how to manage your symptoms.
● Reasonable compensation for your time and travel.